17th April 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?

hello sir/madam,
I am kunal and i am a student of b.sc 2nd year(chemistry).i want to do integrated phd.is integrated phd is as valuable as the orthodox manner i.e. after m.sc? And sir which courses are avalaible for phd in chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  2. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  3. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  4. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  6. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  7. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  8. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  9. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  10. IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?
  11. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  12. Syllabus for Integrated Phd in Biological Sciences entrance examinations
  13. Is there any disadvantage in doing integrated Ph.D?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Food Technology and Integrated Ph.D Program in NCL?
  15. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  16. how many seat are there in the IITs for the M.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Which course or university to choose after passing 12th commerce?
  18. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra?
13th December 2016, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?

A Ph.D qualification obtained in the form of integrated course is definitely equal to the conventional Ph.D, if it is done from a recognized university. Just make sure that you have studied the program from a recognized university.

If such courses didn't had any value, then they would have found no takers. Many students opt for such course, because it saves them a lot of time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?