18th April 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?

Hi friends,
I'm pursuing BA from IGNOU with social sciences, I want to pursue MBA (HR) abroad but I'm a li'l confused if I'm eligible for that as my graduation is a distance programme. Please answer

7th January 2015, 10:49 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA at foreign universities, even if you are a candidate, who has completed the graduation through Distance education. First try to complete GMAT exam. After completing the GMAT exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

GMAT Exam Pattern:-
The GMAT exam is conducted in three sections

1. Analytical Writing Assessment:
It consists of two short essays, which are to be written in 30 minutes each. The first is the Analysis of an Issue and the second essay is Analysis of an Argument

2. Quantitative section :
In this section there are mathematical problems on, Arithmatic, Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency.

3. Verbal section:
In verbal section, the questions are related to Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension.
2nd December 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?

I have done my bachelor in tourism studies can I do MBA in usa or any other foreign universities ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?