18th April 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Well paid job in Automobile industry at West Bengal or Dubai?

after b.tech degree in mechanical department can i get a well paid job as a freshers in automobile industry?, my higher secondary result is 55%.. can i get a wel paid job in west bengal or dubai?? please help me by giving answers plss...

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any government jobs in the state of West Bengal?
  2. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile?
  5. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  8. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  9. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  10. Any government job opportunities in West Bengal?
  11. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  13. Can I get a job in Automobile sector after scoring 65% in 12th standard
  14. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management?
  15. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  16. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  17. Job vacancies for Dentists in West Bengal?
  18. What are the jobs available in West Bengal for post graduate student(Bio technology)?
1st October 2017, 10:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Well paid job in Automobile industry at West Bengal or Dubai?

It depends on the performance in the interview and your academic record. Most of the reputed companies offer high packages only to top scorers and too performers throughout the academics.

You can get a job surely, if you can perform well in the interview conducted by the given company. Just make sure you are well prepared for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?