19th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Is LLB good for girls? Opportunities after completing LLB?

I have appeared my 12th exams this year and want to do 5yr llb course.is llb good for girls.what are the opportunities after completing llb.is there any entrance exams for doing llb course?

4th May 2014, 03:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is LLB good for girls? Opportunities after completing LLB?

LLb is a good course but if you have interest in it otherwise it is not best.
And i must say that it is a good course but not the best. And for the girls it is good course but as i have tell earlier that if you have interest.

You have to give you more years for this course and you have to do hard work to became a lawyer. after that you can open your own office but it is not sure that you will get maximum cases.

I think for the advocates it is best to get government job do work as a government advocate otherwise it will not best for your career.
After LLB you can do work in court as notory. But for girls i think it is not good.
Instead this there are many course are there in which you can take admission. Now a days BCA or BBA course is in trend and it has good scopes also.

So you can do these courses and after masters degree course you can apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field.

And there you will get good salary package and good post also there are lots of companies related to the MCA or computer related companies in which you can apply for the job after the MCA course.
21st June 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir, am a 3rd year b.com student.am like to do L.L.B after my degree. What was the duration of the law entrance and is it good or not if i do entrance after degree?
20th July 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges in delhi for LLB in which admission is possible without any entrance exam?
13th August 2014, 11:05 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

LLB is a very good choice for girls specially in context to the job openings in the legal firms. You need to complete minimum Class 12 or graduation for seeking admission in five years and 3 years LLB course. You need to appear in the CLAT test for seeking admission in five years and three years course. You need to appear for the CLAT exam to seek admission in LLB course at a reputed institution. You need to score minimum 50 per cent marks in aggregate. In general, you can apply for 5 years integrated course and also for 3 years course after graduation. Incase of regular course, your merit will be assessed through CLAT score. The entrance exams will have a paper of 90 minutes containing 150 questions. Exam pattern is as follow:

• General English
• General Knowledge
• Elementary Mathematics
• Numerical Ability
• Legal Aptitude
• Logical Reasoning Ability
List of institutes for admission after clearing CLAT test:
Gujarat National Law University
• Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
• Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
• Chanakya National Law University
• National University of Advanced Legal Studies
• National Law University
• National University of Study and Research in Law
• National Law University and Judicial Academy
• National Law School of India University
• NALSAR University of Law
• National Law Institute University
• The West Bengal National University of Juidical Sciences
• National Law University
• Hidayatullah National Law University
14th August 2014, 05:10 PM
piyushkapoor

All depends on the interest of the person. There are a great opportunities in law for girls as well.
16th October 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i have done f.s.c with biology......in law entarnce test which subjects will be included?i have heard that maths will aslo be included but i have done f.s.c(12) with biology as mention above. is it true? what should i do?
19th September 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I am apply for llb and my name was come into the 1st meritlist and i am also a very good student of medical but i have no choice sk tell me this is a best for me or not being a girl
13th January 2016, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com and from last 3.5 years m working in VAT and sales tax law firm now i am confused what should i do ...go for M.B.a or llb ? please suggest me
15th January 2016, 08:57 PM
ranu shahi

You are interested in LLB is good but it remains good only when you work as a government advocate. Otherwise it is not for girls. According to me you should try to become a government advocate. If fails then, you should choose other sectors. There are various other sectors which are suitable for girls a lot.

You should try in MBA sector as there are various streams available. Some of these are as under:-

Finance

HR

Marketing etc.

Here is various opportunities of jobs.
24th July 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is vibhuti patel i have completed LLB in 2003. i am married women and i am house wife and i am complete LLB in Gujarati medium so l know what can i do please reply for me
20th December 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

LLB for girls is good ? If a girl doesn't want to do work as lawyer in court? Is there any other good option or job for girls after llb ?
12th November 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my name is jigna patel i have completed LLB in 2016. I am married women and i am house wife and i did LLB in Gujarati medium so i dont know what can i do please reply for me
15th January 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in the year 2014.and I worked 2 1/2 year in corporate field. Now I am thinking to do LLB. Suggest me whether my decision s correct ??
2nd February 2018, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation in economics honors (62%) and now i am willing to do llb , i need to know that which stream will be better for me i mean for a girls?
8th July 2018, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Dimpy Verma. I am a girl and i want to do LLB I want to know about the career in the this field....what is another options if I completed my LLB...please tell me
24th July 2019, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Bba llb or clinical psychology is best for girls?
17th December 2019, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I am married and 33 years old and is there any career opportunities for me If I do llb at this age
19th April 2020, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I am an intermediate student completed cec and which cource is better to me please suggest to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?