29th April 2014, 01:43 PM
chakshu jain

Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?

Not clearing JEE Mains what are the good engineering colleges that give admission on 12th board marks?

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  3. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  4. Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?
  5. List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?
  6. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
  7. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  8. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  9. Can I get admission in engineering on the basis of 12th marks?
  10. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  11. List of Law colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  12. Names of colleges conducting separate entrance exams for Engineering? Any college which takes direct admission by 12th board marks?
  13. Where can I get admission for Chemical Engineering on the basis of my 12th board marks(89%)?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in colleges of Aeronautical Engineering only on the basis of state board marks? Any government colleges having Aeronautical branch? Any government scheme for fees concession?
  15. Names of the colleges which are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  16. On what basis does a college give admission? Is it through entrance test or through 12th percentage? Which colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exams?
  17. Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?
  18. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
3rd June 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?

which engineering colleges in mumbai are offering admission on the basis of 12th marks(70%) ?
18th June 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?

Can I get rhe admission in the best university just on the basis of cbse 2 board
24th June 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i hv 75%in 12th cbse board and haven't qualified jee mains.can i get admission in VJTI or COEP?
4th April 2015, 10:44 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can get admission in the good engineering colleges with good placement instead of the best engineering colleges on the basis of your high percentage of marks in your board examinations .

But i am worried about you that whether you can get admission in the good engineering courses with a trade having good scope on the basis of only 75 % aggregate in your board .

But you should not loose your hope and try to crack the entrance examinations of different private colleges so that you could get admission in respectable engineering college with a trade with good scope .

You should also take part in counselling so that i you are fortunate then you can get your dream fulfilled .
5th April 2015, 12:05 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Following are some of the college which provides you admission in engineering course are given as below:--->>

1.BITS,Pilani
2.Thaper University,Punjab
3.BIT,Patna
4.NSIT,Delhi
5.IMSEC,Ghaziabad
6.AKGEC,Ghaziabad
7.GLBITM,Noida
8.Galgotia University,Noida
9.Nagarjuna college of engineering,Banglore
10.ICET,Delhi
11.J.P University,Solan
12.RET,Jaipur
13.SKIT,Jaipur
14.Satyabama,Chennai
5th April 2015, 11:43 AM
Ronie0309

There are some private colleges that give admission only on the basis of the marks you get in their entrance exams.
They do not consider the marks of JEE Mains.

But no engineering college will give you admission solely on the basis of 12th standard board exams.
You will have to appear for their entrance exams and pass those exams in order to get a seat in that engineering college.

some of the examples are:
1.BITS
2.SRM
3.MIT(Manipal Institute of technology)
4.VIT
5.NMIMS
etc.
21st April 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

best engineering college which takes admission on the basis of cbse 2 marks with PCM 88%?
23rd May 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have socresd 86% marks in 10 2 but not appeared in any Engineering Entrance Exam. May i take admission in any good Engineering College which provide good placements.
5th June 2015, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 88.2% in class 12th and not cleared jee mains which engineering colleges can I take admissions
19th June 2015, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 83.6%in 12th and have not qualified for jee mains 2015,neither i have given any entrance exam of engineering colleges.can i get admission in good engineering college with good placement?
15th November 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 96.2% in 12th and I belong to O.B.C. category. can I get admission in D.U. B.Tech. colleges?
4th April 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

If I got 8 marks in jee then I am able to get admission in good engineering college
21st April 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am scoring around 92%-94% in my class XII boards from telangana state board. my domicile is in delhi. I have passed class X with 8.4 cgpa from g.d. goenka new delhi and I also have some sports certificate Of zonal level by cbse BUT I am unable to qualify jee mains, as a general category student. WILL GET A SEAT IN ANY ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN DELHI OR AROUND?
25th April 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission into B.tech in a good Engineering college with my 96.3% of 2 marks of AP board, without attending their entrance tests
12th May 2016, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I have scored only 59. In jee mains 2016 and 71 percentage with bihar board . plss suggest me good colleges with handsome placement. M worried my 12th marks tally to a student scoring 85 per in cbse 2016 plsh give. Ur personal and genuine view .i am thiking of getting direct admission on 12th per without appering in any of the entrence exam
15th May 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can l get admission into B.tech in a good engineering college with my 96.2%of AP board attending only AP eamcet
22nd May 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 70% in 12 th science which college give me electronics in India I have got 77 marks in physics_84 in maths and 72 in chemistry
29th June 2016, 05:17 PM
kanika321

Gateway Institute of Engineering & Technology is one of the top engineering colleges in North India. Gateway offeres B.Tech in four disciplines:

1) Computer Science & Engineering
2) Mechanical Engineering
3) Civil Engineering
4) Electronics & Communication Engineering
30th June 2016, 04:34 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks:

Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad, Dhanbad

International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

National Institute of Technology, Thiruchirapalli

Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati

Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani

Alliance University, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
30th June 2016, 10:24 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks:

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University - Mumbai, Maharashtra

Bengal Engineering And Science University - Howra, West Bengal

Jabalpur Engineering College - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Saveetha University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Coimbatore Institute of Technology - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Merit International Institute Of Business Management - ooty, Tamil Nadu

College of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

Amrutvahini College Of Engineering - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

Amity University
Merit International Institute Of Business Management - ooty, Tamil Nadu

Coimbatore Institute of Technology - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Jabalpur Engineering College - Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Saveetha University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Bengal Engineering And Science University - Howra, West Bengal

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University - Mumbai, Maharashtra
3rd June 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

May I take admission in this collage........whenever I scored 72% in biharboard.
14th March 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for best engineering college in Maharashtra without giving any entrance with 12th percentage more than 85 please reply please
16th April 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Which good colleges of Pune will give me admission on the basis of board percentage??
5th June 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have got 70% in class 12th and my jee score is 13,can i get admission in good college on the basis of these marks. I want to do preparation for scientist can you give me some advice that what i do ??means which course i can do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?