8th May 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?

Hi,
I am a non gate mtech student of academic year 2013-2015. But I have cleared gate this year 2014.Will I be able to get gate stipend for the second year of my pg course with this valid score?? if so how could I proceed with registration and all and when should I do this?

Thanks,
deepika
( [email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get GATE stipend if I do M.E/M.Tech correspondence?
  2. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  3. What is the stipend of this years GATE entrance exam?
  4. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  5. How much stipend can I get after clearing GATE for admission in Masters Degree Engineering in MSU Baroda?
  6. Can I get in government college after scoring 237 in GATE? Can I get a stipend?
  7. Which NIT will I get after scoring 497 in GATE and 2750 AIR? Is stipend available to any student of M.Tech in NIT?
  8. How much is the stipend for GATe qualified candidates?
  9. Procedure to do M.Tech course after B.Tech and passing GATE? Colleges offering m.Tech course? Can I join self financing colleges if I got stipend?
  10. GATE score for selection in IITs for SC candidates? Good institutes apart from IITs? Any stipend offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  12. What is the starting salary in SCRA?
  13. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give Stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  14. Colleges after 23.33 marks in GATE and belonging to SC category? Any government college and stipend?
  15. Is there any increment in stipend for M.Pharm students from Punjabi University?
  16. How much stipend will I get after scoring 281 marks in GATE?
  17. Can I get stipend/scholarship after qualifying GATE with 44241 score and 225 marks?
  18. Government Institute in Lucknow after GATE score of 286 for SC candidate offering a stipend?
12th May 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?

I want to do PG diploma In MLT or any releted Pg course for MLT/Pathology, I have done DMLT & MSc Microbiology so I am illigible for which courses?
24th June 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to get GATE stipend for the second year of my PG course?

If you cleared it in second year...it is of no use...u'll nt be able to receive GATE stipend
26th September 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

now i am in first year of m tech (through PG CET). if i take gate exam again this year and qualified, do i get stipend for second year of my m tech
4th July 2017, 05:43 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get stipend for the second year PG course if you have got admission through GATE exam.

For get stipend you need to need to be a candidate who have cleared and got admission through GATE exam. The candidate should not have any backlogs in their first year pg course. The candidate should attend minimum 8 hours in their research work or teaching.

For PG candidates the stipend will be given around INR 8k. It may vary based on the state & university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?