12th May 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities in Biology research field?

I am in XI std. I love PCMB. But I have come to know that I am not very good at Maths & Physics. So I am a little bit afraid of NEET. I want to do something in the research field. I love biology more than any other subject. Please help me find the career opportunities in the research field.

18th May 2014, 07:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career opportunities in Biology research field?

The Biology is the best course for researching. There are a lot of thing that have to research. The biology is the most popular subject in which the students can gain the knowledge about the botany and zoology which are the two parts of the biology subject. In this subject the students make their career as in the medical and pharmaceutical way and also the students have the best way to go for the research to know more and to get the new things what are never discovered. The students can also make their carrier in the medicine line that to make him as a successful man.

You are now in the XI class in which you can make your career strong. This is the place in which you can make you the experienced in the biology. You can know the all basic knowledge of the biology which is very much help for your career in the research. For researching career you have to read the B.Sc. in biology hons. Then you have to read the M.Sc in the biology.

Then you have to study the PhD for your researching career. The students are coming for the research career for the discovering of new things. The students are giving their full time for this course to improve their career.Biology is the most interesting thing to observe and study in this way. The biology subjects feels very easy if the student give a lot of interest in it.
19th May 2014, 12:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities in Biology research field?

It is good that you have identified your strength and comfort zone. You should definitely pursue studies in the field of Biology and then can opt for research field in this sector. Since you are just in standard eleven so your first aim should be completion of your intermediate with a good grade especially in the field of Biology.

After completion of 10+2, you should opt for Biology field. You can pursue your graduation in this field. Since Biology is a broad field and for research your educational qualification should be atleast post graduate, so you should complete your graduation and then go for post graduation in any one of the biology fields like zoology, botany, etc. After post graduation you can enter the research field. If you do Phd then your research opportunities are extremely bright. Even you can find employment in the Research and Development labs of various government organizations and private companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?