25th May 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a HSC pass student do MBA by distance learning

Can a hsc pass do MBA by distance learning.

Regards,
Deepak choraria

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  3. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  4. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  5. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
  6. Which university is offering LLB through distance? I am a student of MBA
  7. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  8. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  9. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  10. Is distance learning in MBA a good option from SCDL? I am a student of B.Tech final year in CSE
  11. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  13. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  14. Continue with further try after getting failed in MBA's group test again and again
  15. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  16. Which is the best college to do MBA through distance learning in Bangalore after completion of BBM?
  17. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  18. Acedamic course which will help in career progression?
2nd June 2015, 04:42 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a HSC pass student do MBA by distance learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Regards,
Deepak choraria
MBA Stands for Master of Business Administration

No, you are not eligible for MBA course after completing your 12th. To get admission in MBA course, you should have to complete your graduate degree in any discipline from the recognized university.

Eligibility And Criteria :

candidates who have passed at least their graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized university are eligible to pursue MBA course.

They should have secured at least 50% marks in their graduation.

List of some MBA Distant Learning Colleges

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

Annamalai University

Osmania University

Anna University

Yashwantrao C. Maharashtra Open University

Sikkim Manipal University Directorate of Distance Education

ICFAI University

IGNOU

University of Mumbai

Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University
2nd June 2015, 05:25 PM
swanand thakur
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Regards,
Deepak choraria
NO, not at all, in MBA M stands for MASTERS which can only be done after BACHELORS. If you don't have knowledge about BACHELORS how you will be able to apply for MASTERS irrespective of any field . Means without completing junior.kg and senior.kg you are taking admission for 2nd standard where you don't know how to write any alphabet is simple as that.
2nd June 2015, 07:06 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Sorry to say but you are not eligible to do MBA.
For doing MBA you should have to first complete under graduate course from a recognized university or collage with minimum 50% marks. Then only you are eligible to do MBA(Master In Business Administration).
You can apply MBA from the following university:-

Indra Gandhi National Open university.
Dr. B.R Ambedkar open university.
Shri Ramswaroop Memorial University.
Integral University.
Babu Banarsi Das University.
Amity University.

thank you.
all the best.
2nd June 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

My friend you have to do Graduation first to do MBA distance its just like normal education.
10 2 Any Graduation
2nd June 2015, 10:03 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

No.you are not eligible for MBA now a time after completion of HSC.

MBA - master in business administraion
It is a post graduation course having 2 year.For getting admission in MBA , you should have to complete the bachelor degree first & then after you will eligible to apply for MBA.

Distance learning course university for MBA

- IGNOU
- ISFAI
- Annamalai university
- Dr.ambedkar open university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?