27th May 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?

hello sir, i am a student of electronics and i want to give the exam for je in mes. its possible or not

Related Questions:
29th May 2014, 10:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?

So lets come to your problem No you are not eligible to appear for JE exam. So in JE exam there are various posts for the candidates who have been giving the exam but these posts are only for Electrical,Mechanical and Civil engineers.

The basic eligibility criteria for JE exam is graduation so if you had completed your diploma in Electrical,Mechanical and Civil engineers. then yes you can also apply for the JE exam even you are in Electronics branch or any other Branch.

What you need in order to apply for JE exam-
You need a minimum qualification of diploma in Electrical,Mechanical and Civil.

Age Limit

For Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD :18-27 years

For Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES: Less than 30 years

For Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES: Less than 32 years

For Junior Engineers (Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES:18-27 Years

For Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical &Mechanical) in Border Roads Organisation (BRO) of Ministry of Defence: Less than 30 years

So I think now your doubt is cleared and hope so this will help you. You are not eligible to apply for the JE exam.
12th March 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have passed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering and then again btech in electronics and communication engineering . Please I want to know where I can fit in Military engineering services ?
19th May 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my graduation with Electronics, Physics & Mathematics. I studied Electronics as one of my core subject. And now i am doing M. Sc (Physics). I want to know that i am eligible for Bsnl JE exam or not?
11th November 2020, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Diploma civil student can give exam for JE in MES?
12th March 2021, 06:39 PM
naziadanishrana

Yes, you can. It mentions some specific requirements. However, it is explicitly mentioned in their notification that these conditions can be relaxed in case of exceptional candidates. It is not uncommon in engineering services as their main focus is on your performance in the entrance test and the interview.
9th April 2021, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Is there any job in MES with a diploma of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer ?
13th February 2022, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am compled diploma in electonics and communication i can appy for kaptcl
13th July 2022, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my diploma fron electronics and communication engineering and doing my b tech from electronics and communication engineering so what is the scope for future in government job
Please guide me the right path
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?