31st May 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after completing SSC?

Hi sir I am Shivani Mulik I have completed my SSC on 25 March 2014. I wanted to
know that how can I join Indian Navy after my SSC?

10th June 2014, 04:29 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir I am Shivani Mulik I have completed my SSC on 25 March 2014. I wanted to
know that how can I join Indian Navy after my SSC?
Hey friend,

Indian Navy is one of the Defence forces of India and to join in this force you need to write the entrance exam according to the qualification which you possess.

Having told that you have been in SSC which stands for Staff Selection Commission for which you should have got a qualification of Bachelor Degree,states that you have completed a Degree which you have not mentioned here.

So,joining in Indian Navy with a qualification of completed Degree,means you could apply for the CDS Exam which stands for Combined Defence Service and this exam is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year twice as CDS I and CDS II.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

# Candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationlity standard.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 19-22 years of age.

# Education qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in Engineering.

# The most important of all is that the candidate should be Physically fit.

The candidate who satisfies all these criteria for the exam can apply for the CDS exam.You can apply for the exam in 2 ways:

>> ONLINE

>> OFFLINE

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th December 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing SSC?

sir , i m Roshan Rewane, i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering, so is there any way of joining indian navy after diploma , or can i complete my degree in mechanical engineering in indian navy , us there any institute..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?