8th May 2011, 05:28 PM
smart2k2online

How may I get the answer of my following question?

a) Citizen of India, Domicile of Uttar Pradesh, age greater than or equal to 17, intermediate of the State Board in Science Group (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany) with English as one of subjects/ (10+2) or other equivalent examination of some other recognized Board/University in U.P. with 50% average marks in the Science subjects (for General category candidates) and 40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

b) For BAMS Course: Madhyama Examination Passed Students of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi is eligible.

c) For BUMS Course: High School or equivalent Examination Passed with Urdu.

d) For MBBS/BDS Course:, the eligibility conditions will be as specified by the Medical Council of India.

e) The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2011 are also eligible, subject to the showing of evidence of passing the examination at the time of Counseling, if selected.

2nd June 2015, 02:15 PM
candycrush

Default Re: How may I get the answer of my following question?

It semms that you want to take admission in any college but confused by the rules of the counselling.

Here is some instructions that may help you.

1. You must be a citizen of india and or nepal to be able to take part in councelling.
2. For counselling of uttarpradesh you must have domicile certificate of uttarpradesh else you shall not get benefit of the resevation and will require to compete as general categori candidate.
3. You must have secured at least 50 % marks in your 12 examination board. (45% if you belong to obc/sc/st categori)
4. For all the other courses like MBBS the eligibility criterias are the same and hence do not bither about that.
5. If you have appeared in the qualification exam i.e 12 exam the 2011 then you are eligible .
6. If you have passed 12 in 2010 or before you are not eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?