9th June 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Chances of admission in Cambridge for B.Tech?

Do I have chance to get admission for MS in cambridge university after B.tech in Electronics

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for VAO exam?
  2. Percentage required in B.Tech to get seat in Cambridge?
  3. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  4. What are the chances to get admission after scoring 83/240?
  5. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get CV Raman College for mechanical branch after scoring 8557 rank?
  7. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  8. Question papers of MAH-MCA CET? Fee structure of all the institutes(Aided and Unaided) in Maharashtra?
  9. Age required for IAS and IPS exam? Minimum and Maximum requirement to become an IAS or IPS officer?
  10. Should I do a job or higher studies?
  11. How to became a CBI Officer and what is the eligibility and fitness required?
  12. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  13. Chances to get admission in manipal university for B.Tech? I have scored scored 19302
  14. Which are the PG courses that can be done after B.Pharmacy? How to apply for it?
  15. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Electronics)?
  16. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  17. How to do MS from Cambride University after studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur? Which exam should be passed to get admission in Cambridge University?
  18. How to take admission in Cambridge University under MBA in Pharmacy? I am a undergraduate in bachelors in Pharmacy
15th May 2016, 04:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of admission in Cambridge for B.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely get admission change to pursue B.Tech in Cambridge. However, since it is among the topmost universities of the world, so the competition level is very high to get admission among the overseas students.

1. You need to perform very well in the entrance exams based on which it takes admission.
2. You need to have a good resume and statement of purpose. Having work experience is an added advantage.
3. You need to perform well in the interview round which is usually telephonic/online through Skype.
18th November 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of admission in Cambridge for B.Tech?

I am reading in class 12(Science) with PCMB from CBSE board .. I will give board exam in this year 2019..so can i apply for Cambridge university or can i study in this institution after passing class 12..if yes then how ..is it require any entrance exam ..
I will be very much thankful if you help me by answering my question or please you may mail me
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?