11th June 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Allen Career Institute, KOTA is suitable for the preparation of IIT exam?

I have made my mind for going to Allen Carrier Institute for my IIT preparation
I want to do Engineering from Comp.Sc. and get employed to GOOGLE.
So can any one tell me whether I have done the right choice or a mistake.I heard that Allen is currently the best because it had took over the best teachers.
And What Can I do to get into top batches.

5th December 2014, 11:51 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Allen Career Institute, KOTA is suitable for the preparation of IIT exam?

Its true that Allen , currently having best faculty in Kota. However studying in good coaching institute doesn't guarantee your selection in JEE. You have to make a lot of effort from your side to get selected in JEE.

Computer science engineering is most coveted branch in IITs . Top rankers (upto 400) get this branch. So, you have to prepare sincerely as per the study material given to you.

Monthly tests are conducted to judge your performance , try to perform well , so that you stay in top batch and you will be provided top faculty.
Since board marks have got significance after new pattern , so you need to prepare well for board exam also along with JEE preparation.

Best of luck for JEE preparation.
9th May 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Allen Career Institute, KOTA is suitable for the preparation of IIT exam?

What is the fee of allen career with hostel in both year for iit-jee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?