11th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Information about the question pattern of IMT-CDL, Ghaziabad entrance exam for Ph.D?

Hello ,
I am keen to know from any current PhD student of IMT-CDL,Ghaziabad about the admission test for the PhD programme.I would like to know the level and type of MCQ in the test and whether they set the same paper for all streams.
I would be obliged to get a quick reply from the IMT-CDL PhD students.

Regards,
K.D.Roy

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between IMT-CDL Ghaziabad and IMT Ghaziabad
  2. How to do B.Ed correspondence after doing MBA from IMT CDL
  3. Am i eligible for Ph.D programme after completing PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad
  4. Am I eligible for admission in Ph.D programme in AIMA after doing 3 years PGPM from IMT Ghaziabad?
  5. Is this possible for me to pursue MBA course having passed B.Sc from TU in Physics? Which universities and colleges can I apply for MBA course?
  6. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  7. What can I do after completing PGDBM in HR?
  8. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  9. Is there any professional courses available after MBA? Provide list along with their details for the same? Should I do Ph.D course from Delhi University? I have done MBA in Finance from IMT-Ghaziabad
  10. Ph.d in Management from IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education while working after MBA with Operation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad
  12. Which college or university is best to join MBA? I have got 4500 in ICET BC-B
  13. What is the eligibility for UGC NET? I have completed MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad through distance learning
  14. How to get a government job after doing correspondence MBA Finance through IMT Ghaziabad
  15. Details about PGDM and Distance Learning Courses in Finance, Account and Taxation?
  16. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence from Delhi/Jamia University? I am from B.A Calcutta University
  17. JNTU Anantapur phd entrance exam pattern?
  18. PGDM holder can go on for LLB?
18th May 2020, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the question pattern of IMT-CDL, Ghaziabad entrance exam for Ph.D?

I want to know about mock test type Question papers of pgdm cdl of IMT CDL ghaziabad. Where to get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?