16th June 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best stream to select in NID for BFA graduate?

Sir, I have done my BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Applied Arts)
now i wanna prepare for NID.. Can u guide me what is the best stream to select in NID ?

10th April 2015, 12:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best stream to select in NID for BFA graduate?

After successful completion of your BFA in Applied Arts you may find good job opportunities and career opportunities as well.

With the bachelor degree that you have you may get in to animation and advertising sector.

You may even find your role as Lay out designer, Graphic Designer, Director, Animator and similar roles, etc.

As far as my opinion is concerned I suggest you to go for "Communication Design".

Communication design as well as Interaction design has very good scope now and far into the future.

With this, you may even find jobs in IT companies and any institutional organizations.
11th April 2015, 11:54 AM
DineshKumar_01

BFA in applied arts has greater scope you got the plenty of job opportunities and career opportunities after this. After completing the BFA in applied arts you select the animation and advertising sector or communication design because now days these two are the best after completing this two you are getting the job in the field like Layout design, IT companies, Graphic design, Animation engineering .
4th January 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Which one Is the best steam to choose in nid,product design nor communication design which will have more scope to get a nice job and nice salary
13th July 2016, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better option B.sc in Animation or BFA(applied art) ?
5th January 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference btw NID and BFA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?