16th June 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Pharma possible for PCM student? Admission criteria and colleges?

I have a question related to bca and bpharma for a pcm student
Is bpharma possible for a pcm student admission criteria and colleges related to it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  2. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  3. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm?
  4. How can I take admission in B.Com honors? What is the criteria for admission?
  5. How to do B.Pharma after passing 12th from science stream
  6. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  7. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does a BCA graduate have any importance in IT career? Is it possible for PCM student to do B.Pharma? Syllabus and admission criteria for the exam? Should I join coaching classes?
  9. Procedure to take admission in MSc Pharmacology in SMS medical college? I am a pharma student
  10. How many colleges can I get for B.tech with 63% and 68% in PCM? Names of the colleges?
  11. Will I get an engineering seat after getting 81 marks in MHT CET exam? Criteria for getting admission in degree colleges?
  12. List of medical colleges in Rajasthan? Fee structure and number of intake of students? Eligibility criteria for admission in the colleges?
  13. Which are the PG courses available after B.Pharmacy?
  14. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  15. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th with PCM? What is the admission procedure? Which are the colleges?
  16. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering?
  17. Chances of getting B.Pharma at BITS Pilani or Hyderabad?
  18. What is the admission criteria of B.Ed?
13th August 2014, 09:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Pharma possible for PCM student? Admission criteria and colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a question related to bca and bpharma for a pcm student
Is bpharma possible for a pcm student admission criteria and colleges related to it?
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for B.Pharma course after completing 12th standard with PCM. The candidate who completed 12th standard in science stream are eligible to apply for B.Pharma course.

B.Pharma stands for Bachelor of Pharmacy. The duration of the course is three years which is divided into six semester. Both the government as well as private college offers B.Pharma course.

The following eligibility is needed to pursue B.Pharm course,

B.Pharm Eligibility Criteria:-

~A student needs to clear higher secondary in science stream with Physics,Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
~Students must score at least 50% marks in the 12th board examination.
~Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
~The admission to this B.Pharm course is based on the entrance examination performance.
15th April 2015, 11:43 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Is B.Pharma possible for PCM student? Admission criteria and colleges?

The eligibility criteria for BPharma is as follows :

* A student needs to clear higher secondary in science stream with the combination Physics,Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.

* Students has scored at least 50% marks in the 12th board examination.

* Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.

* The admission to this B.Pharm course is based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination.

So, with PCM in 12th you can't pursue B Pharma.
27th June 2019, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I have got 123 marks in pcm and my percentage in pcm is 41,can I will be eligible for B pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?