17th June 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?

sir
I am a student of class9 and will give x exam as
school based .but i want to study 11from bihar board can i turn out to
bihar board after studying from c.b.s.e
and giving the exam from school based c.b.s.e

20th June 2014, 12:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?

Yes, you can definitely change your school and in turn board of education after passing tenth from CBSE based school. You can definitely go to Bihar board based school. You need to do the following in order to change your board of education.

- You need to apply in the new school when it starts giving form.
- Fill the form properly and submit it.
- After the list of selected students is declared by the new school, you need to check whether your name is there or not.
- If present, then get Transfer certificate, character certificate and migration certificate from the old school along with the academic certificate.
- Go to the new on the stipulated time and date and complete your admission formalities.
2nd March 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I transfer my board from CBSE to Bihar Board after completing 10th?

I am student of class 10th i select school base exam but i want to study in bhir board after 10th have migration certificate issue or not from school ?
21st April 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

I Rajat Kumar appeared in 10th exam this year under CBSE board, further I want to take admission under HP board in 1, please guide me to get migration certificate with fees etc.
18th January 2020, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in bihar board in class 10 after passing class 9 from cbse
20th January 2020, 05:45 PM
Afna Sulaiman

Hi
you can switch the board of studies after 10 th standard .Migration certificate will be issued from the school itself.But you have to go through some procedures and should submit some of your certificates to switch from one board of examination to another.All the procedures can be done from the school itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?