17th June 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?

Sir,
I am a resident of West bengal with permanent home address but due to my fathers transferable job i have done my 12th from tamilnadu. whether I am eligible to get a seat in west bengal medical collages(mbbs) if I get a rank in wbjee. pl. reply
s. bannerjee

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of top 3 colleges in Kolkata for BSc in Microbiology?
  3. Can I get a change to read in West Bengal government medical college after scoring 1272 rank in WBJEE?
  4. How many seats are there in Medical in West Bengal? My medical rank is 1371 in WBJEE
  5. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  6. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  7. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
  8. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  9. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  10. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  11. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  13. Can I get admission in West Bengal or any good government college?
  14. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  15. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  16. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  17. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat in any medial college in West Bengal? My rank in West Bengal JEM is 1487
20th June 2014, 12:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in MBBS course in the medical colleges of West Bengal. If you give medical entrance exam of West Bengal and secure good rank then you can get seat in the medical colleges of West Bengal. However, you need to make sure that the domicile certificate in the application form is signed by the competent authorities. You can easily get it signed since you have a permanent home address in West Bengal and you are a resident of West Bengal. You need to get it signed from the competent authorities mentioned in the prospectus given along with the application form.
11th October 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?

Sir,
i am residental of bihar can i got govt. College mbbs seat in west bengal through wbjee exam?
12th June 2018, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, we are residents of andhrapradesh. my son has completed his class 8th to 12th in tamilnadu. He is applying for neet. Is he eligable for medical counseling in tamilnadu as a local or in andhrapradesh
5th November 2018, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I have studied in institutes all over india because of my father's transferable job in the defence force.My father is a permanent resident of west bengal having residential proof.does he need to show his voter id along with appendix b?He doesn't have any voter card as he was never available at home to get one made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?