18th June 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do for pursuing PhD in Maths being not in touch with studies for long?

Sir , I completed my Msc in Maths from DU in 2002. Now I am not in touch with course . I don't have Msc and Bsc notebooks . What shall I do ? I just wanted to do phd without entrance . Regards Anu.

20th June 2016, 02:19 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What shall I do for pursuing PhD in Maths being not in touch with studies for long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir , I completed my Msc in Maths from DU in 2002. Now I am not in touch with course . I don't have Msc and Bsc notebooks . What shall I do ? I just wanted to do phd without entrance . Regards Anu.

It is very difficult to do PhD in Mathematics being not in touch with studies for over 10 years. So you think carefully before you take any decision.
The eligibility to do PhD in Mathematics is Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission.

The PhD in Mathematics is available in various universities in India like
IIT Madras Department of Mathematics - Official Website
University of Madras - Official Website
IGNOU - Official Website
University of Delhi - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?