18th June 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion of ICICI PO Bank recruitment?

Sir
How to prepare for group discussion and
personal interview for icici po bank recuritment exam????
kindly let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

14th July 2014, 10:01 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion of ICICI PO Bank recruitment?

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR PERSONAL INTERVIEW AND GROUP DISCUSSION FOR ICICI BANK PO:

Make sure that you are well prepared first for Group Discussion because only when you clear Group Discussion you can move on to the personal interview round. As you know Group Discussion will be pretty much difficult to compete as there will be many trying to win the job.

Make sure that you raise your voice and speak at the proper time when you get the chance and always make a valid point of the topic rather trying to cover up with something just that you wanted to speak. There are many instance in which the candidates get selected just because they make one good and valid statement which is of the topic. Try to prepare yourself with some common topics and also it's very important that you get to know about the current affairs and news which are revolving around as most of the topics discussed in Group discussion will be of current trending topics.

I have attached a set of tips which will help you to prepare for the Group Discussion and some of the common topics which may be asked. Just go through it once to get a better understanding.

Personal interview will be more or less easier if you have good Communication skills and General knowledge + current affairs. Make sure that you won't get nervous during the interview which will create a negative atmosphere to you. Just be confident throughout the interview and even if you don't know to answer some questions just let know the interviewer that you currently don't have bright knowledge on this but ready to learn it up soon so that he/she will be happy to see your attitude.

Again I have attached some preparation materials which are based on Interview in this post for your reference. Just go through them to do a better preparation.
1st January 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion of ICICI PO Bank recruitment?

Which subjects should i opt at graduation level (arts stream )for applying in bank po exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?