21st June 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?

sir
I have not yet received OBC certificate, but i fall in the category of OBC. The certificate will be obtained soon but the last date of on-line registration for JEE Advance is near. whether i can apply without OBC certificate under OBC catagory or not?

5th December 2014, 11:19 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?

You can apply under OBC category with declaration that you will submit the certificate at the time of admission if selected.

So, in this way , your admission will be provision subject to submission of OBC certificate during counseling procedure.
2nd May 2016, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?

my OBC certificate was old 29/9/2010 and how can apply for jee advance 2016 . I will apply or not apply please help me and conform [email protected]
1st June 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I am not getting obc ncl certificate due to Tashildar office strike. kindly adivise any alternative method
17th April 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Whether a student of Bihar board open schooling examination can get admission in any engineering collage in india?
18th August 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me as to whether the OBC-B & OBC(NCL) are same or not. Tell me through my e-mail-"[email protected]".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?