21st June 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET?

Hello sir,
i am persuing my btech final year...
I want to do MTECH through PGCET ...
So i want knw the eligibility about PGCET...
Can u plss send all the eligibility regarding PGCET to my mail id
Thank u.

24th June 2014, 08:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,
i am persuing my btech final year...
I want to do MTECH through PGCET ...
So i want knw the eligibility about PGCET...
Can u plss send all the eligibility regarding PGCET to my mail id
Thank u.

PGCET - Post Graduate Common Entrance Test

This exam is mainly known as Karnataka PGCET exam and this exam is conducted for candidates to join in post graduate courses such as MBA/MCA/M.E./M.Tech.

There are criteria's which you need to satisfy in order to apply for the exam and they include such as that the candidate should have a passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% marks and there are certain exception for other category candidates as for SC/ST should have got 45% aggregate.

If you have got a valid GATE score,then you will be given preference and need not appear for Karnataka PGCET.

The application procedure for the exam is that the candidate should pay Rs.6000 and if you are SC/ST then you should pay 3000 as application fees through NEFT from any nationalised bank to
  • Account no 878333780
  • NEFT/IFSC Code: IDIB000M010
  • Bank: Indian Bank, Malleswaram Branch, Bangalore

Candidates would need to send an email to the Administrative Officer, KEA at http://[email protected]

A UTR No will be received from the bank as confirmation of receipt of Karnataka PGCET Application Fee.Click on the Apply option and then enter the details in the application form.Upload a recent Photograph and signature in JPEG format as specified.

Regards

~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?