24th June 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I avail bnefit of ex servicemen before one year of retirement in Rajasthan State Government job?

1. The persons serving in the Armed Forces of the union, who on retirement from service, would come under the category of “Ex-servicemen” may be permitted to apply for re-employment one year before the completion or the specified terms of engagement and avail themselves of all concessions available to ex-servicemen but shall not be permitted to leave the uniform until they complete the specified terms of engagement in the Armed Forces of the Union.

5. As per Rajasthan State Road Corporation advertisement No Mukya/Karmik/1-C/F- 590(II) /13/1172 dated 24-06-2013 is accepting online application for various posts only for those candidates of ex- servicemen who have already retired on the date of application which is not justifiable for future retiree of Army Personnel within one year whose discharge order has already been issued by Army on completion of terms of engagement as per above quoted notification.

6. I am also future retiree and will be released on 31 December 2013 after completion of 24 years pensionable service and discharge order has already been issued by Army. As per RSRTC advertisement , I am not eligible for the said post which is against the policy of Government of India. Pl advice further action.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  2. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  3. State of Gujarat Benefits on Permanent Settlement? -- [New]
  4. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  5. Am I eligible for central/state government job after passing B.Tech civil from JRM RVD Vidyapeeth Rajasthan
  6. What is the age limit for SI Selection? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the upper age limit for ex servicemen for bank clerk exam?
  8. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for Rajasthan state Civil/government job after completing graduation in BBA from ICFAI, Tripura?
  10. After retirement from Army can I apply for government Teacher job in Haryana?
  11. How to get a Government Job after retirement from Army Service?
  12. How to avail ex-servicemen quota in Medical colleges in Tamil Nadu? Cut-off for admission? Is there a quota in MMC and CMC?
  13. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  14. List of government colleges available in India or in Rajasthan after scoring an AIR of 28357 in AIEEE and state rank of 3955?
  15. Is it mandatory for a candidate to be a resident of Rajastan to apply for Rajastan PMT?
  16. What is the reservation for RAS?
  17. Scope available after voluntary retirement from Central government job? What education to prefer to shape the career?
  18. How to get a job after retirement?
28th April 2016, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail bnefit of ex servicemen before one year of retirement in Rajasthan State Government job?

You should be retired before joining the other government jobs. There is no such rule that you should be retired when applying for government job. You can apply without any problem and later show the documents related to your retirement during document verification.

Nobody will ask you for documents while applying for a state government job. Documents will be required during later phase of selection after clearing written exam during interview. Hence, no need to worry and just apply for the exam.
12th October 2017, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I avail bnefit of ex servicemen before one year of retirement in Rajasthan State Government job?

I applied for teacher second grade in rahasthan before one year date of retirement and at time of joining i will be ex serviceman. Can i join and eligible for service?
25th February 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam, I am serving in defence services and I have already put on 18 years. I want to know that "shall i eligible to apply teachers recruitment in rajasthan for all post before one year, completion of my initial engagement of services e.i. 20years. Though this organization will give me NOC in19yrs and allow me to avail ex-servicemen quota. If it is in black and white, pls do advice the letter or instructions. If Thanking you. I jai hind
4th July 2019, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/Madam, I am serving in defence services and I have already put on 18 years. I want to know that "shall i eligible to apply teachers recruitment in rajasthan for all post before one year, completion of my initial engagement of services e.i. 20 years. Though this organization will give me NOC in 19 years and allow me to avail ex-servicemen quota. If it is in black and white, pls do advice the letter or instructions. If Thanking you. I jai hind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?