26th June 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What kind of interview is scheduled in TCS?

sir
Please i want to know what kind of interview is there in tcs...
within few days ia am going to face tcs interview
please let me know it as early as possible...
thank you

15th July 2014, 09:01 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What kind of interview is scheduled in TCS?

TYPES OF INTERVIEWS FOLLOWED IN TCS:

Interview process in TCS can vary based on which type of candidate you are either a fresher or a lateral entry. If you are fresher then probably you will have two interview rounds which are,

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

If you are lateral entry then there will be more than one technical interview. Questions in technical interview will be based on the core subjects which you in your Computer Science course and if you are lateral then the questions will be based on the content you have given in your resume and from your previous domain experience. So, make sure you do lot of homework to prepare for the technical interview.

After completion of Technical interview you will be called for HR interview where questions will be formal and general to just check your communication skills and how ready you are to get into the job in TCS.

I have attached various interview preparation materials in this post for your reference. Just go through while you start your preparation for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?