27th June 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?

Hello
I have done bams from ludhiana punjab
I want to get admission to pg diploma in gynaecology and observation within 1 yr duration
I want to know abt d stri bhautik prasutitantra diploma in univ of pune, admission procedure
Eligibility, fees n when ll d batch start
Plz helpme

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Stri Bahutik Prasutitantra Diploma at Pune university?
  2. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  3. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  4. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  6. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  7. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  10. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  11. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  13. What is the BAMS admission procedure and fee structure?
  14. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  16. Are there any vacant seats in Stri Avam Parsuti Vibhag PG Ayurveda in any private college in Karnataka and Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure to join BAMS college
  18. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
29th June 2022, 11:57 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?

This is a one year course and a special branch of Ayurveda. During this course you will learn about the antenatal care and treatment. This course also includes the knowledge of handling the complications arising while delivering a child. The students who have completed their higher secondary schooling from a recognised board are eligible for this course. The minimum percentage required is 50%. Admission in this course is based on merit or marks scored in higher secondary examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?