28th June 2014, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?

sir
the main problem that arise in doing mba from an international company is our finance. the expense of a foreign country and college can help my family and me in deciding my future. alse if there is any scholarship that any institute provides, sir please can you tell.

thank you.

13th August 2016, 11:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?

Almost all the institutes in foreign countries offer scholarships to overseas students on various parameters like performance in the entrance exams, performance during the course, extra curricular activities, etc. However, it is difficult to get 100% scholarship. You can take education loan to meet the expense of your course in abroad. The expense of the course depends on various factors and varies from one institute to another. The expense of the course can range from 6 lakhs - 30 lakhs depending on the institute, location of your stay and the living standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?