2nd July 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir/Madam,
myself Gaurav Saxena is a 3rd year student in B Tech of Krupajal Engineering College under Biju Pattnaik University of Technology and studying Applied Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering. My village is in Shahkund, Bhagalpur(Bihar). My 5th semester will be ending soon. Therefore I want t do industrial training for one month in NTPC Kahalgaon. What are the steps to be followed for the mentioned purpose. Moreover some relatives are working in NTPC Kahalgaon.It is a kind request to you to give me all the required information that is the process I should follow to get the training in NTPC.

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  2. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  4. What is the procedure to do Industrial Course in NTPC, Kahalgaon in Winter
  5. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  6. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
  8. Application for Winter Training in NTPC Kahalgaon? What is the procedure to apply?
  9. Summer training from NTPC, Kahalgaon for ECE student?
  10. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  11. 6 months training in ntpc delhi -- [New]
  12. Topics for summer industrial training of 1 month?
  13. NTPC training in Bihar in winter vacations -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. List some of companies offering industrial training near by Chennai?
  16. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  17. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  18. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
7th July 2014, 09:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?

It is really nice to see that you want to utilize your winter vacations in pursuing vocational training in NTPC or other PSUs. You can definitely pursue winter vocational training and can enhance your knowledge after completion of your fifth semester. NTPC usually announce or give advertisement about the training in their official training website. The advertisement is usually released in the month of October- November. So you need to keep in touch with their official website during that time.

If you do not come across any such advertisement or info, you can contact the concerned NTPC from where you want to pursue vocational training and get info regarding the training and its requisites.

You need to get the application form from the Kahalgaon branch of NTPC.
Then you need to fill it up completely and submit it along with NOC letter and demand draft of training fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?