2nd July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?

hello
i'm vaibhav persuing my b.tech with C.S.E. branch. After few days some of the companies like TCS,WIPRO,HCL and ACCENTURE is coming to our campus. my problem is i have 49% in my 10th exam due to which i'm not elligible for some of these companies. for tcs,wipro and hcl i'm confermed about there creteria .I only don't have much concern about accenture means what there creteria is ? are they consider 10th pertagege or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for off campus recruitment of Accenture?
  2. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  3. Does Accenture consider 10th marks for recruiting B.Tech freshers?
  4. Placement Papers of Accenture Recruitment?
  5. Question paper pattern of the recruitment exam of ACCENTURE
  6. How to clear Accenture Recruitment?
  7. Am I eligible for Accenture Recruitment having secured 82% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 60% in Engineering till 6th semester and having 2 years gap after 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for Accenture, IBM and Samsung Recruitment being a candidate having scored 77% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  9. Will low percentage in 10th hinder Campus Recruitment chances? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to prepare for Accenture campus recruitment?
  11. Am I eligible to attend Accenture,TCE,CTS,Mahindra,Satyam? I've secured 59.3% marks in B.Tech , 74% in 12th and 73% in 10th respectively
  12. Past years solved question papers of Accenture?
  13. Placement Papers to prepare for Accenture Recruitment? Tips to crack Interview of Accenture?
  14. Am I eligible for IBM, Accenture after scoring 79.4 in 10th
  15. What is the academic percentage required for Accenture Company?
  16. Latest 5 years question papers with solutions of Accenture for campus recruitment in engineering faculty
  17. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  18. Am I eligible for WIPRO, Accenture and TCS after scoring 76% marks in 10th, 53% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech?
12th July 2014, 03:06 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?

Yes, Accenture do have the same eligibility criteria where in you need to have 60% above in your 10th and throughout your studies. The eligibility criteria followed for Accenture is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

So. am afraid that you won't be able to apply for Accenture as well since you have less than 60% in 10th grade but don't worry the MNC service companies like Accenture, TCS, Wipro etc will always take candidates based on just numbers and not with there talents you can very well try to apply for jobs in small scale companies where they check only your talent and not the marks.

Once you get the job in some small company you can just work for 1-2 years for gaining experience and later jump in to the bigger companies. So, never loose hope of not getting the jobs just start applying for all the small scale companies right now and for sure you will get a job by end of your college. CLICK HERE!! to know the software jobs which are currently open to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?