2nd July 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Placement papers of previous year for Accenture recruitment?

Hello
please tell me can i get placement papers
of accenture company.......i want placement
previous papers guys please help me
waiting for your reply
thank you

12th July 2014, 03:50 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Placement papers of previous year for Accenture recruitment?

PREVIOUS YEAR PLACEMENT PAPERS OF ACCENTURE:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Accenture in this post for your reference. Make sure that you just go through it and understand the pattern but not mug up the questions which won't help you at all.

The pattern which was followed for the aptitude test in the previous years are as follows,

-> Quantitative - 20 questions.

-> Analytical / Reasoning - 15 questions.

-> Verbal English - 20 questions.

So, total of 55 questions will be asked which you need to answer in a time frame of 60 minutes. Right after you clear the aptitude rounds you will be called for technical round where all the basic questions will be covered from your course subjects so if you are strong with it then you can clear this round in no time.

Once after your technical round completion you will be called for the final HR round where you will be tested with your communication skills and again if you are good at that you can clear this round as well.

I have attached some of the other supportive files which will help for your preparation. Just go through it and prepare for the interview process well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Accenture Papers.zip(143.6 KB, 80 views)
File Type: zip Accenture.zip(396.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: zip accenturepapers.zip(157.6 KB, 50 views)
File Type: zip Accenture papers model.zip(1.57 MB, 81 views)
File Type: txt accenture topics.txt(354 Bytes, 74 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 111 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 131 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 130 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?