2nd July 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for DGO course after completing B.A.M.S? List of the colleges with fee structure offering DGO course in Ahmadabad and Baroda? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hello
I want to know can DGO done after BAMS? Which r the collages provide this course in gujrat speciaally in baroda and ahmedabad? How uch the total fees of this course? Is there any entrance exam for taking admission in DGO? Pls.........give me full details and information about DGO course.

8th January 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for DGO course after completing B.A.M.S? List of the colleges with fee structure offering DGO course in Ahmadabad and Baroda? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

im studyng in final year of BAMS i want to join DGO curse after complition of my final year is thre any entrance exam how can join this curse
22nd March 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for DGO course after completing B.A.M.S? List of the colleges with fee structure offering DGO course in Ahmadabad and Baroda? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

I'm student of BUMS final year. ..I want to know that is any diploma course is for us like DGO? If yes, then tell me the duration of course , fees & location of the collages ?
5th April 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do DGO after BAMS? What is the procedure to get admission? Is their any entrance for it?
19th July 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I do DGO course after BPT ? What is the procedure, & which college provide ??????
28th August 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do DGO after BHMS? What is the procedure? And which college provide in nagpur and wardha?
30th March 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am BUMS degree holder. I want to take admission for dgo degree. What is the procedure and fee structure. And what should be the criteria. Please reply me.
12th June 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Dr bhavika I want to know can CGO done after BHMS ???
N Is there any colleges in Gujarat specially in Surat or Ahmedabad ? And fees structure ?
28th February 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to do dgo course in Bangalore... So please suggest which college is good for BAMS students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?