8th July 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?

Hello
Can anyone please tell me why
should one study GRE?
I want to do Mtech abroad,
Should I take a GRE??????
please tell me............

Related Questions:
  1. Information about GRE? Institutions in abroad to pursue M.S course?
  2. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  3. What do I need to do to study abroad after B.E? What does MS and M.Tech mean? Are they different? How is GRE related?
  4. Can i study engineering in USA after diploma in engineering?
  5. Do I have to give subjective GRE in order to pursue Ph.D Biotechnology abroad? How to apply?
  6. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores?
  7. Research work in Abroad with scholarship is possible through GRE? Books helpful for GRE preparation of last 5 years?
  8. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which country is a good choice for MS in Computer Science?
  10. Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad?
  11. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  12. Can I apply for GRE examination after doing PG from abroad
  13. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  14. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE
  15. Admission to doctorate program Abroad is through GRE?
  16. Does GRE Exam necessary for getting admission in Abroad? Required marks for passing out GRE Exam?
  17. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
6th November 2014, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GRE to pursue M.Tech in Abroad? Importance of GRE?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. Candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in foreign countries need to appear for GRE examination. Most of the universities in foreign countries like US, Germany, etc. asks GRE score at the time of admission process. So, to get admission in foreign countries universities, GRE score is the minimum requirement for admission to graduate courses. So, to get admission in M.Tech course in abroad, you need to appear for GRE examination along with IELTS or TOEFL to prove your English Language Proficiency. The validity period of GRE score is 5 years and the validity period of IELTS or TOEFL score is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?