11th May 2011, 03:38 PM
Urvashi nitin sali

What should I take between science and commerce if I want to try out a side course of Photography?

I have just appeared 10th board exams, And i love arts(Fine arts) but would like to take commerce (can take science) because i want to do some side by course of photography!!Wanted to make a career in photography but my parents said its good but u shud do smtng else because for passion its excellent, So plz suggest me what shud i do??

31st August 2011, 01:56 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: What should I take between science and commerce if I want to try out a side course of Photography?

If you consider my advise then you should go for Commerce/Arts because these Streams doesn't demand much time when compared to Science Stream.
This would give you Ample time to concentrate on studies as well as your Interest.
4th July 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I take between science and commerce if I want to try out a side course of Photography?

what are the basic necessary things needed for making career in photography ? like should there be any perticular course to be done. please sujjest me the best one.
4th July 2012, 03:59 PM
dharmesh99

Dear friend,
you want to side course of photography then you take commerce because in science you should go for lab and must concentrate on science.science subjects:
1. physics
2.chemistry
3.maths or biology
4.english
5.sanskrit or computer
28th March 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed. 10
My parents says science is good because.most of my.neighbors having science stream. pleashgive solutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?