13th July 2014, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?

R/Sir/Mam
i am student of btech mechanical engineering pre final year. i
want to get six month industrial training in maruti suzuki.so i am requested to you to guide me by
1 what is the procedure .
2 what are the requirments etc.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  2. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for job in companies like Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda?
  5. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  8. What is the procedure to apply in maruti suzuki company? I am a diploma mechanical engineering student
  9. Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?
  10. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  11. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure?
  12. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  13. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  15. How to pursue 6 months training in Maruti? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  16. How can I apply for Industrial Training or Internship programme if dropped out after 3 years of B.E.(ME)?
  17. Procedure to apply in Maruti for training after 6th semester? What are the requirements?
  18. Previous years questions for Maruti Suzuki Placement?
11th October 2014, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?

Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?

Sir
i am in btech 7th sem and i have to
go for industrial training
how can i get in maruti suzuki????
please reply asap
thank you

Email aniljangra370@gmail. Com
25th February 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?

R/Sir/Mam
i am student of btech mechanical engineering pre final
year. i
want to get six month industrial training in maruti
suzuki.so i am requested to you to guide me by
13th March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

sir
i am student of btech mechanical engineering

and i want to get six month training in maruti suzuki
so how can i apply in maruti suzuki, gurgaon
7th April 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 4th semester btech(ME)
How can i apply for summer training of 4 weeks in maruti suzuki gurgaon plant.
20th October 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam
I am student of ME 5th sem student .
and I want to get 45 days industrial training programme .so plz tell me how can I apply?
2nd April 2019, 02:17 PM
20year

Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student.

Sir i am student of btech mechanical engineering pre final year. i
want to get six month industrial training in maruti suzuki. so i am requested to you to guide me by
Email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?