11th May 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Total number of seats at Vellore Campus? What is the closing rank for Electronics and Instrumentation?

i want to know taotal no.of seats at vellore campus. wat is the closing rank for electronics and instrumentation.

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the cut off mark and total number of seats available for M.Sc(electronics) in Gujarat?
  3. Total number of M.Tech seat in Instrumentation engineering in IIT and NIT?
  4. How many seats are there for MCA at Vellore Institute of Technology
  5. Is admission in Thapar University based on AIEEE score or any separate exam?
  6. Can I get a seat from counseling after scoring 880 rank in VITEEE for MCA? Total number of seats for MCA in VIT Vellore and Chennai
  7. Streams available after scoring 18290 in VITEEE? Which one to choose?
  8. Chances of getting admission in MBBS after scoring 1303(Gen) rank in JEM? Total number of general category seats? Has government increased the total number of seats this year?
  9. Information about off campus drives for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  10. Can I get vellore campus after scoring 15908 rank in VITEEE?
  11. Total number of seats in veterinary colleges of India?
  12. How many total number of seats are there in engineering?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in BJMC IP university after scoring 1477 CET rank? Total number of seats?
  14. Total number of seats in Osmania Campus?
  15. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  16. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  17. Total number of MBBS seats available in Kerala through KEAM 2016? Can I get admission with 4893 rank?
  18. Total number of MBBS seats in Kerala 2016? Admission is possible with 4893 rank in KEAM 2016? -- [New]
27th September 2011, 10:29 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Total number of seats at Vellore Campus? What is the closing rank for Electronics and Instrumentation?

For more details on that, check this out !!..

http://blog.careerfreak.com/vit-2011...s-on-2nd-june/
27th September 2011, 10:30 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Total number of seats at Vellore Campus? What is the closing rank for Electronics and Instrumentation?

For more details on that, check this out !!..

http://blog.careerfreak.com/vit-2011...s-on-2nd-june/
18th December 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are in vellore in b.tech
12th May 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

My vit rank 26267 can i admit vit campus please tell me
23rd June 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

totally how many seats are there for ms software in VIT for the year of 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?