18th July 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary for B.E Holder after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

If i complite diploma in mechanical engineering and BE how much can i expect for salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to completing B.Tech or B.E through distance? List of thecolleges that are approved by AICTE? I am a diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
  3. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering in KJ Soumya College of Vidyavihar
  6. How much is the salary for diploma mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get a job in BHEL at hyderabad? I am a diploma mechanical engineering holder
  8. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  9. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  10. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  11. Salary of a mechanical diploma holder?
  12. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  13. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical?
  14. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  17. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  18. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2014, 03:05 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: What is the salary for B.E Holder after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i complite diploma in mechanical engineering and BE how much can i expect for salary?
The salary depends upon the company you are recruited in and your qualification. You can get on an average of 3.2 lakh per annum in some good companies like infosys. I you want to earn more, then you should go for Mba which helps in improving your designation and package in company.
Some of the top colleges/universities which you could look for admission in this course are:
Indian Institute of Management Indore
XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
Indus Business Academy -IBA Bangalore
Lovely Professional University (Punjab).............etc
For details regarding admission process, visit their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?