23rd July 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for CS course after completing M.Com?

i am compaliting my m com how can i apply for cs cource

Related Questions:
  1. Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  3. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  4. How to do M.Com in banking and management after completing B.Com? What is the scope after M.Com?
  5. Date of conduct of SET exam in english of Kerala state?
  6. Could I apply for private M.Com course after completion of Bachelors Degree in Arts?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for SET Exam after completion of M.Com course without doing B.Ed course?
  8. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com?
  9. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  10. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Procedure to join Ph.D course after completion of M.Com course?
  13. Fee structure and Duration of Diploma in Banking Business course of IFBI?
  14. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  15. What is the scope available after completing M.Com in RBI and SEBI? How much will be my starting salary package?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University?
  17. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  18. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
14th November 2014, 11:28 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for CS course after completing M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am compaliting my m com how can i apply for cs cource
Yes, definitely you are eligible for Company secretary after M.Com course. You can directly apply for a CS Executive course after completing M.Com. Those students who have completed their graduation can directly eligible for Executive course.

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a four years duration professional which is divided into three parts, Foundation Program, Executive Program and .Professional Program.

The minimum eligibility criteria for the CS Foundation program is that the applicant should have completed passed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised university.

Applicants with a bachelor's degree can enroll directly for the Executive programme.

Contact Info:

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 51504444, 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?