27th July 2014, 12:32 AM
Elisha basu

Am I eligible for Bank Manager Post at SBI after completing BBA degree from Annamalai University? Do I have to pass MBA as well?

I have completed my BBA Degree from annamalai university ...am i eligible for bank manager's post at s.b.i???? Or do i have to pass MBA as well???

14th September 2014, 09:01 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Manager Post at SBI after completing BBA degree from Annamalai University? Do I have to pass MBA as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisha basu View Post
I have completed my BBA Degree from annamalai university ...am i eligible for bank manager's post at s.b.i???? Or do i have to pass MBA as well???
No you can't directly become an SBI Bank Manager after the BBA course. First you must have to work as an officer level and gain some work experience and You will be promoted to as an assistant manager after that only you are eligible for Manger position.

Being a BBA student you must have to appear in SBI Bank PO entrance exam. SBI bank conducts PO and Clerk examination for every year.

SBI PO Entrance Exam:-

► Graduation is the basic qualification required to appear in SBI PO entrance exam. Those who are pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply the exam.

► Candidates should have born between 21 years to 30 years and relaxations in upper age limit for SC /ST is 5 years, for OBC is 3 years.

► Candidate should have good computer Knowledge.

For more Info - https://www.sbi.co.in/
16th May 2015, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank Manager Post at SBI after completing BBA degree from Annamalai University? Do I have to pass MBA as well?

Which is better to do between B.Sc (Hons) and BBA if I want to do bank PO job?
14th July 2021, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Should i have to do any other course after BBA in order to be a bank manager?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?