27th July 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I take for SLET if doing M.Tech Biomedical?

I am doing M.tech biomedical, I want to appear for SLET Tamilnadu,could you please tell me what specialization i should take for slet.

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  2. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  3. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  5. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  6. Do I have a chance to attend the SLET exam after passing MBA with both specialization finance and marketing
  7. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  8. If I complete my degree in 5 years then am I eligible for GATE?
  9. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  10. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  11. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  12. Can I appear for NET exam after M.Tech in ECE?
  13. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  14. What courses are preferable for ladies in M.Tech? I have completed B.Tech in mechanical with 72%
  15. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  16. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  17. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  18. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
19th November 2014, 11:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization should I take for SLET if doing M.Tech Biomedical?

You have to opt for Life Sciences subjects in SLET because Biomedical is mostly related to Biological sciences and you will have no problem in studying this subject. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates.

Hence, you should start preparing for Life Sciences subject, if you want to qualify this exam. SLET is a State Level Eligibility Test and you can apply for it, if you have the required percentage of marks in your Master's Degree.

Qualifying SLET will help you in getting JRF, Lecturer job in Government colleges and Ph.D admission. Therefore, be prepared for it thoroughly. For more information visit http://www.b-u.ac.in/setsyllabus/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?