9th August 2014, 01:47 PM

What should I do to become government engineering college lecturer after completing B.E in electrical branch?

What should we do for becoming govt engg college lecturer after completing be in electrical branche

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  2. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  3. Can I apply for TRB exam after finishing M.Com and M.Phil?
  4. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  6. How to work in government college(Lecturer) after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  7. Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?
  8. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  9. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  10. What should i do after completion of intermediate with MPC stream
  11. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  12. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  13. How to become a lecturer in government engineering college? What is the salary?
  14. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  15. How to become a college lecturer after completing 12th?
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  17. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
13th August 2016, 06:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become government engineering college lecturer after completing B.E in electrical branch?

No, you are not eligible for recruitment as lecture without qualifying in NET entrance examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and the required eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed master's degree from recognised university with minimum 55% and relaxation for reserved category such as SC/ST etc.

So, you have to pursue your master course to appear for entrance examination. To get detail about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?