13th May 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?

i have done diploma in nepal in electrical field and i want to pursue engineering in india. i come from a humble background,so can you list me the colleges with low fees which admit students studying in nepal.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information for MDS colleges in Nepal with low fee structure?
  2. List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi
  3. List of top colleges for doing CA in Chennai? What's the admission procedure and fee structure?
  4. List of good colleges with low fee structure which offer MBBS in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  5. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Colleges offering lower fee structure for MBBS course in India, China and Nepal?
  7. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  8. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  9. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  10. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  11. List of private medical colleges with Low Fee structure?
  12. List best MBA colleges in Trivandrum with low fee structure?
  13. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  14. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi? -- [New]
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  16. Which is the best college in north India for M.Tech in CSE offering low fee structure?
  17. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  18. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?

LIST OF ENGINEERING COLLEGES WITH LOW FEES IN INDIA
16th August 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH ARE THE COLLEGE ARE AVAILABLE IN INDIA,WHOSE FEE IS ABOUT 30,000 TO 1LAKH?I WANT TO DO ENGG FROM INDIAN COLLEGE ?SO I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE DEEMED COLLEGE IN INDIA..WHOSE MARKING SCHEEM SHOULD BE LIBERAL?
30th October 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to kno abt abt the collage who fee is in between 50 to 60 thousand with job placement gaurinty n i aso want to know wat aieee ranking they require n where is the collage
21st May 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i am studet and i want to know the name of top engineering college and their fee structure and how to apply in that college
21st November 2012, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT TO KNOW WHICH ARE THE COLLEGE ARE AVAILABLE IN INDIA,WHOSE FEE IS ABOUT 30,000 TO 1LAKH?I WANT TO DO ENGG FROM INDIAN COLLEGE ?SO I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE DEEMED COLLEGE IN INDIA..WHOSE MARKING SCHEEM SHOULD BE LIBERAL?
i am doin engg from COET bambhori jalgaon MAHARASTRA, its tution fees is rs 54000 per annum..... i think its liable because it is affliated to NORTH MAHARASTRA UNIVERSITY
25th January 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

how can a student of Nepal can take admission in AICTE apporoved Institute in India
11th March 2013, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I have studying in third year diploma in IT. i want to know the name of collages in mumbai which fees below of 50,000.
23rd April 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know list of good Private Engineering Colleges with low fee structur and if you can mention the fee structur of each college i will be good
26th April 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any college in india where i can study computer engineering in 300000 ic for four yrs. if then message me in [email protected]
23rd May 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the names of engineering colleges in Hyderabad that admit Nepali nationals at medium fees.
24th May 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

To take admission in B.Tech, BCA, MBA at low fee you may contact me. I am a Social worker. I Want to help the student belonging from lower and middle class family those student whose parent income is less.
email: [email protected]
24th May 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of colleges providing engineering in India with low fee structure for students of Nepal?

Quote:
Please tell me the names of engineering colleges in Hyderabad that admit Nepali nationals at medium fees.
To take admission in B.Tech, BCA, MBA (2013-2014) at low fee you may contact me. I am a Social worker. I Want to help the student belonging from lower and middle class family those student whose parent income is less.
email [email protected]
24th May 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges for engineering in maharashtra with very low fees
8th June 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i had done my XII from khatima.
Sir, i want to do engeenering of automobile in low fees.
Plz suggest me.
5th July 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I secured 184655 cml rank in jee main 2013, is there any possibility of good engineering college having low fee strucure,please help me
19th September 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 12543 in eamcet with bc-d caste can i get seat in svuniversity reply me soon
10th April 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i have done diploma in nepal in electrical field and i want to pursue engineering in india. i come from a humble background,so can you list me the colleges with low fees which admit students studying in nepal.
We can admit students at very economic fee strructure in western u.p. Pl call us for further details.

Thanks

A,K,SINGHAL
13th May 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I got 94% in 12class and i want to join in top engineering college in south india which can offer me low fee structure.in ece branch
19th May 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes Bansal Institute of Sicence and Technology Bhopal contact 9425604156 is giving admission to Diploma engineers with fee only 12500Rs.each semester( six monthly including Bus fee) for three years in Ex branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?