16th August 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CSIR NET is there is no conversion system for grades into percentage in my institute?

hello sir/mam
i got 5.5 CPI out of 10 in my M.Sc. . There is no conversion system in my institute from grades to equivalent Percentage. Am i eligible for Csir -Net exam in mathematical science? what is CPI to percentage conversion formula applicable in CSIR?

28th September 2014, 09:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CSIR NET is there is no conversion system for grades into percentage in my institute?

You can surely convert your score to percentage. But your percentage should arrive at 55% marks your M.Sc degree, if you want to apply for CSIR NET. There is relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates for CSIR NET exam.

The score of 5.5 out of 10 is not going to give you a percentage of 55% marks after conversion and this makes you ineligible for CSIR NET. Therefore, there is little chance that you can apply for CSIR NET exam.

You can look for a job or prepare for some government job examination because for this examination you are not eligible to apply, if we go by the eligibility criteria. There are many government jobs exam for you which are conducted by SSC, UPSC, Railways and other state government exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?