23rd August 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How much salary would I get in my hand for MMGS-II Scale post in Canara bank?

Hi Friends,

I need your help, I want to know for the (MMGS-II), how much We will get in hand. The below post is for Canara bank DBA post, if anyone has attend any DBA interview in bank. Can you please share me the interview question ( i mean what type of question usually they asked and what are the things need to be brushup)

Also can someone please explain me what it is the below structure means ( how much we will get in hand every month)

Scale Salary & Emoluments

MMGS-II 19400 – 700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 - 28100

Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Hospitalisation expenses, Leave Fare Concession, Conveyance etc shall be paid as per rules. Perquisites like Quarters, Furniture etc shall be provided to Officer-employees as per rules.

Thanks in advance.

14th June 2017, 12:38 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much salary would I get in my hand for MMGS-II Scale post in Canara bank?

To crack the banking interview the candidate must have well prepare the current affairs part of three months before and later as on the exam date as maximum questions will come from the current affairs part.
The candidate will get 19400 for 1 year after that 700 will be the increment, then after the candidate will get 20100 for 10 years after that 800 will be the increment, then after the candidate will get 28100.
After considering everything the candidate will get approx monthly emoluments of Rs. 39,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?