25th August 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?

I am the student of 3rd year from computer science and i want to do summer training in HCL in NEW DELHI.
So please tell me how can i apply in HCL for summer project training. Please inform me urgently.

Ahmad Azeem Uddin

Related Questions:
22nd September 2017, 07:38 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/mam
I am the student of 3rd year from computer science and i want to do summer training in HCL in NEW DELHI.
So please tell me how can i apply in HCL for summer project training. Please inform me urgently.

Ahmad Azeem Uddin

If you want to do summer training at HCL new Delhi as 3rd year computer science student, then you can apply for 6 months summer training program.

Applying Procedure:-

>> To apply for training in HCL percentage in your previous semesters must be more than 60% marks.

>> First of all you must have to get approval letter from placement cell of your college.

>> Submit Approval letter along with your resume containing full detail to HR department of concerned HCL office in below mentioned address at new Delhi:-

HCL, E-78, South Extension-1, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?