27th August 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?

dear sir please give us true answer that whether the Bsc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not ???
and sir No IGNOU candidates have got the Bsc Nautical science degree till yet ...we the candidate of imu are going to get Bsc nautical science degree or not...

Related Questions:
  1. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  3. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  4. IGNOU BSC – Nautical Science Applied Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  6. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - Mathematics (Test III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  8. Which posts can i apply for in Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech(Automobile)? Exams for the same?
  9. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  10. Difference between diploma in Nautical Science leading to BSc degree and BSc Nautical Science degree?
  11. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  12. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  13. IGNOU BSC - Nautical Science Applied Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  15. IGNOU BSC - NAUTICAL SCIENCE Cargo Navigation IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. IGNOU OPNENET: Entrance Test for Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc (Nautical Science) - General Knowledge (Test II) Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
11th September 2014, 07:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir please give us true answer that whether the Bsc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not ???
and sir No IGNOU candidates have got the Bsc Nautical science degree till yet ...we the candidate of imu are going to get Bsc nautical science degree or not...
Yes of course B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as a Graduation course. if you are not still not get your degree certificate from IGNOU, Please visit the Official website or Directly the contact university to know more info regarding the degree certificate.

Official Website:- www.ignou.ac.in/
12th May 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?

Hello sir i want to ask that after completing 3years bsc in nautical science or 4 years im marine engineering am i eligible to apply in government jobs such as bank or railway
2nd March 2019, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

After completing 3 years of bsc Nautical science we can get a job or we have ungero some 12 months training while in The training time we can expect any salaries????
16th January 2020, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

What is difference between B.Sc.Nautical Science and diploma in nautical science?Which is considered superior? What is the basic salary in both?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?