29th August 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?

Dear Sir/Madam

i have a query regarding admiision in IITs for Phd programme through GATE score in Biosciences and Biotechnology..
I have secured AIR 574 with percentile 94.7 and score 407 in GATE Life Science this year...
So In which IITs i have a chance to get admission through this score for PHD.

With Regards
Qambar Hasan Rizvi
M.Sc.(Final)- Biochemistry
A.M.U. Aligarh

8th September 2014, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?

You can apply for Ph.D admission in various IITs and your score will decide whether you will get admission or not. Hence, apply for admission when the notification is announced by IITs. The notification usually comes from individual IIT for Ph.D admission and you have to keep track of the notification so that you don't miss it.

For Ph.D admission into Biotechnology the required qualification is Master's Degree in Science with good academic record and valid GATE score or CSIR NET or NBHM qualified. You have to appear for personal interview before admission.

The top IITs that offer Ph.D in Biotechnology are listed below.

1. IIT, Delhi
2. IIT, Kharagpur
3. IIT, Chennai
4. IIT, Kanpur
5. IIT, Roorkee
6. IIT, Kozhikhode
7. IIT, Mumbai

In addition to IITs, you can also apply for Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore which is one of the top science Institute in India.
18th October 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?

sir,
can i get ph.d admission through gate.if possible how much rank i will get in gate and give me details about stipend
20th March 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 28.33 percentile with 13559 rank including a score of 393 in gate 2016. In which colleges do I get seat in Ph.D?
16th February 2019, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

I am tentatively getting marks about 50 in gate life sciences 2019 so what are my chances and opportunities that I can get in future? Kindly reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?