7th September 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Rank needed for diploma holder to read in government colleges?

How much rank need for diploma holders to read in government colleges in 2014? Rank need for diploma holders in this year.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available for diploma holder in electrical?
  2. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra?
  3. Seat available in government engineering college in Kerala? How much rank is required to get a seat with government fees?
  4. Colleges offering part time diploma course in Ernakulam for AC Mechanic ITI Holder?
  5. Am I eligible to write group exam? I am a diploma holder
  6. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  7. Eligibility criteria for B.Tech holder for Lectureship in Government as well as private colleges?
  8. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
  9. How much rank is needed to get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kerala?
  10. Government jobs for Diploma holder?
  11. Can I apply for government job if I am a civil diploma holder in Karnataka
  12. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  13. Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?
  14. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?
  16. List of best government and private colleges?
  17. What is the AIR needed to get MBBS seat in government medical college Kerala?
  18. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
7th October 2016, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rank needed for diploma holder to read in government colleges?

It will depend on the number of government polytechnics available on your state. You haven't mentioned the state to which you belong. Polytechnic entrance exams are conducted on state level.

Also, other factors are important like caste and category to which the candidate belongs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?