7th September 2014, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

CEED solved question papers

Hey guys can anyone plzzz send me the solved question paper of CEED exam...???I am seriously looking for CEED solved question paper

11th September 2014, 08:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: CEED solved question papers

CEED PREVIOUS YEAR SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS:

I have attached the previous year till 2014 questions papers of CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design) in this post for your reference. Go through it and understand the question flows and start the preparation accordingly. Never try to mug up the questions which are asked before in the exams because it won't be asked again. Make sure that you will understand the topics which are asked and prepare for them accordingly.

CEED 2015 registration got over yesterday. I have attached the latest CEED 2015 information brochure in this post for your reference. Go through it if needed.

For any more information regarding CEED 2015 visit the official website - http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2015/
Attached Files
File Type: zip CEED_part1.zip(4.67 MB, 376 views)
File Type: zip CEED_part2.zip(4.05 MB, 227 views)
File Type: zip Common Entrance Exam For Design (CEED) - 2008.zip(5.56 MB, 205 views)
File Type: pdf ceed_2k15_brochure.pdf(1.87 MB, 363 views)
8th November 2015, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: CEED solved question papers

Sir,my name is pragya mishra and I am persuing my bechlor of engineering from electrical branch.I want to ask you what is the scope for me in CEED being a EE student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?