7th September 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?

hai,
does i need to submit my nata marks along with the application form.i am appearing at 13th of the month 2014.so may i submit my nata marks within 25th.

15th October 2014, 10:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?

If you want to get admission in B.Arch course in Anna university, then you need to submit the NATA marks sheet along with the application form, for B.E and B.Tech course admission there is no need to submit the NATA marks sheet along with the application form. The following documents are required to be enclosed by the candidates along with the application form :-

1. Mark sheet of HSC or Equivalent Examination
2. Mark Sheet of X Standard
3. Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
4. Community Certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
5. Permanent Residence Certificate
6. NATA mark sheet and Hall Ticket (for B. Arch. only)
7. A Demand draft for Rs.500/- or Rs.1000/- towards registration fee
8. Self addressed stamped (Rs.25/-) envelope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?