13th May 2011, 11:16 PM
marxen

How can I change colleges under Anna University?

I'm doing third year BE computer science and engineering in a college under Anna University Tirunelveli. I want to change the college under the same Anna University, due to some difficulties faced in my college. please suggest me a better way..

Related Questions:
  1. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  2. Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?
  3. Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?
  4. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  5. Is it possible to change the college under Anna University?
  6. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges? -- [New]
  7. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  8. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  9. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  11. Can I change my college after passing 1st year within Anna University with same government fees and scholarships?
  12. How to change college under B.E stream to Anna University Chennai?
  13. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  14. Can I change my college under Anna University in case if I have an arrear?
  15. How to change name(remove surname ) in Anna university BE Certificate
  16. Can I change my college after 1st year through Anna University
  17. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  18. Which are the top 15 colleges offering Chemical Engineering course in Tamilnadu(Affiliated to Anna University)?
17th May 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change colleges under Anna University?

please list d colleges under anna university for distance education
24th June 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I got 33 mark in tancet. I am coming under SC category.May i get ECE ME in anna university campus.
1st July 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

hariharan transfer from ifet to ananth intitute of higher technology pls give me the status
29th July 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

i am studying eng 1st year in park college of technology.can i change 2nd year to park engineering and technology?
18th September 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i am doing ME Ist year under anna university chennai, can i change the college under the same annauniversity chennai ? plz suggest.
15th November 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i wanna change my college ..... because of mh health problem .... i wanna stay in my home bcoz of caring with nearest hospital ...... am dng 3rd year b.arch
24th February 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I change colleges under Anna University for my 2nd year?
6th April 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

how i can join anna university from aieee
28th June 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

how can transfer from a govt college to govt college at Tirunelveli after completed second acadamic year?
30th June 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

can i change my mgs in 2nd yr even if i have arear in 1st year sir under in same anna unviersity?
20th January 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i am doing in be ece 2 year(lateral) i want to change to another college how to change
7th September 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

procedure for transfer one engineering to another one engineering college under anna university in tamilnadu.how to change?
14th November 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure in tamilnadu anna university B.E/BTech counselling students change our college after completing first year transfer to second year.
23rd December 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I am doing BE 1st year mech in Chennai how can I change my college under Anna university.plzzzzz suggest me
20th January 2014, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college during second year with arrear???
24th January 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a 5th sem completed B.Tech IT student of anna univ chennai. can I change my univ to kerala univ for completing the course.what are the procedures
15th February 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i m 1st year jayasuriya engineering college, anna university affair but i got 3 arriors how can i change to another college, say the procedure for changing the another college,..
15th February 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i m 1st year jayasuriya engineering college, anna university affair but i got 3 arriors how can i change to another college, say the procedure for changing the another college,..
28th April 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my 1st year under anna uiversity. can i change the department at 2nd year??
11th May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to change de college under anna univ....3 rd yr i want to transfer ...plz suggest de procedures....
25th July 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i can able to staying here at hostel of dr paul eng college because of fooding problem, some of my friends are staying there at chennai so please give some suggestion for change my college from dr paul engineering college villupuram to chennai.
11th June 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

CHANCE TO TRANSFER FROM ONE DEPARTMENT TO ANOTHER UNDER ANNA UNIVERSITY AFFLIATED COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?