11th September 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?

I am graduate in aeronautical,can I eligible for aircraft maintenance? plese give the information of institutions in maintenance in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Aircraft Maintenance course? What is the scope of it? Syllabus and the facilities provided by different institutions?
  2. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  3. How many colleges after offering Air Craft Maintenance engineering course?
  4. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  6. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  7. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Difference between Aircraft Maintanence engineering and aircraft maintenance technician?
  9. MBA in Aviation after Aircraft maintenance engineering for 2 and a half years?
  10. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  11. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineering : Am I eligible for RRB exam?
  13. After completing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering how to join IAF? How can I apply for it?
  14. Am I eligible for SI post in IB after completing 3 years Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  15. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where could I get good Aircraft maintenance jobs?
  18. Can I join NASA being a candidate pursuing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
14th September 2014, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?

Yes definitely you are eligible for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course. In fact anyone who has a 10+2 pass certificate with subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognized board of education are also eligible for this course.

This course is not a degree course and it is just a course which will help you gain skills of aircraft maintenance. This course should be done from a DGCA approved Institute. After completing this course you work at various airlines as a maintenance engineer.

Some of the DGCA approved Institutes offering Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in India are listed below.

1. Aeroengineers Vidyapeeth Private Limited, New Delhi (Delhi)
WZ-1 Second Floor, Opposite Pillar No. 533, Ganesh Nagar, East Janakpuri, Above Hero Honda Showroom , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110018

2. Indian Aerospace and Engineering, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)
JMD, D-511, TTC, Industrial Estate, MIDC Area Near Turbhe Police Station, Turbhe , Navi Mumbai (Thane Dist.) - 400705

3. Institute of Aeronautics and Engineering, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Shahpur Road, Parvalia Sadak, Near Parvalia Thana, NH-12,Bhopal-Jaipur Road , Bhopal (Bhopal Dist.)

4. Sha-Shib Aerospace Engineering, Guna (Madhya Pradesh)
Vivek Colony,Opp. Guna Airport , Guna (Guna Dist.)

5. IIA Group of Institutions, Paschim Vihar (Delhi) Photos
414/2 Rani Khera More,(Near Mundka Metro Station),Mundka , Paschim Vihar (Delhi) - 110041

6. Sai Flytech Aviation Pvt. Ltd., Bilaspur (Chh) (Chhattisgarh)
Chakarbhata Airport , Bilaspur (Chh) (Bilaspur Dist.) - 495220

7. College of Aeronautics, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Rajgruha Nagar,Opp. VIP Industries,Hingna Road, , Nagpur (Nagpur Dist.) - 440016
14th September 2014, 04:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?

The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is one of the best branch in the engineering. The candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects with 50% of marks from a recognised board are eligible to pursue the aircraft engineering course.

To get an admission in the course, you need to appear for the entrance exam. The minimum age required is 17 years to be eligible to pursue the course.

The course duration is 3 years (6 semesters) of which 2 1/2 years (5 Semesters) is theoretical class room training with practical training followed by last 6 months (VI Semester) On Job Training in Approved Maintenance Orginasation(AMO).

Institutes offering Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in India :-

The following is the list of institutes offering Aircraft Maintenance Engineering in India are :-

-->Star Aviation Academy

-->IIA Group of Institutions /JRN Institute of Aviation Technology

-->School of Aeronautics

-->Mewar University

-->Om Paramedical & Technical Education

-->Center for Civil Aviation Training

-->Indraprasth Institute of Aeronautics

-->AeroEngineers Vidyapeeth Private Limited

-->Avalon Academy

-->Career Informat

-->Shree Jwalajee Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

-->College of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?